Junior Frontend Developer
The requested professional figure will contribute to the development of Airgloss products’ management software, based on single-page application technologies with the use of ReactJS and Redux. In particular, he/she will handle the visual and logic development, also interacting with the software and design teams.
The ideal candidate should have the following technical skills:
- ReactJS / Redux
- Vue.js or similar
- JSS (css-in-js) and/or Material-UI (React Material)
- Progressive web app
- Experience with application integration using web services (REST, Socket.io)
- Advanced CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) knowledge
The ideal candidate should have the following personal skills:
- Good level of English language
- Ability to work in groups
- Availability to short-term business trips to Europe and United States, to participate in training courses and industry trade fairs.
Preference will be given to candidates who also have one or more of the following:
- Experience in programming with Node.js
- Experience in programming for Android and/or iOS platforms
- Knowledge of Java, Kotlin (Android) and/or Swift (iOS)
- Knowledge of the best OOP practices, pattern-oriented architecture and of the main best practices of architectural design
- Knowledge of the main native UI components and experience in UX design
- Open source project development shared on the network
- Knowledge and/or experience with some version-control system (preferably Git)
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile method
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor Degree and/or Master Degree in information technology (IT), software engineering and the like.
Part time or Full time. Retribution will be assessed on candidate’s own expertise.
Airgloss research and development workplace is situated in the heath of Tecnopolo Tiburtino area, inside the ESA Bic Lazio (Lazio Innova) facility - Via Giacomo Peroni, 444 – Rome (RM) [Show map]
Airgloss sponsors the training of its collaborators in qualified structures, and they actively participate in global trade shows that offer the opportunity to travel and be in contact with leading companies in the IoT and smarthome fields.
Do you have what it takes?
To apply now, send your CV* and contact detail to: email@example.com.
* Don't forget to provide authorization to use and process your personal details.